Benostech International Study Consult respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to any claims of copyright infringement in a timely manner and in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your work has been copied or used on our website (https://benostechconsult.com/) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can send your notice to our designated DMCA agent at the following address:
DMCA Agent Benostech International Study Consult Ludge [Lugbe, Abuja] +2348064694528] [[email protected]]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material. We may also terminate the account of the user who is found to be a repeat infringer.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may send a counter-notification to our designated DMCA agent. The counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
- A statement that you have read and agree to the terms of our DMCA policy.
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].